Two footed = instant red

Celebritykiller said:
Maxi-tackle.gif
That could have easily broken Giggs' ankle had his foot been planted on the ground, straight red in my book, not even a yellow, unbelievable.
Can't for the life of me figure out how Skyrtel and Austin don't get sent off every other game. A pair of nasty thugs in my opinion.

Can anyone tell me what the difference between that and kompanys is? The thing that annoys me most is he actually gave a free kick for it so he clearly knew it was a foul.

Marwood had wrote to mike Riley to ask about the potential agenda driven decisions against city,

Hollywood Blue said:
Celebritykiller said:
That could have easily broken Giggs' ankle had his foot been planted on the ground, straight red in my book, not even a yellow, unbelievable.
Can't for the life of me figure out how Skyrtel and Austin don't get sent off every other game. A pair of nasty thugs in my opinion.

Worse than Kompanys.

Ive come to the conclusion that the problem is not the refs, its the pundits and commentators.

Newcastle vs Brighton at the weekend.

Cabaye stamps in the defenders face.

Now if you watch it and mute the sound, it was a clear stamp which drew blood, BUT, very difficult for the ref or linesman to see due to the tangle.

FA should look at it and punish him after, job done.

HOWEVER, chris the geordie waddle, spent five minutes making out that the defender was acting, dont think he caught him, then he saw the blood, hes just grazed him etc etc.

That then infuriated me, and i started getting mad at the refs and the FA, 2 faced etc etc etc. when in fact it was waddle talking shit.

so i reckon, get rid of all the biased pundits and summarisers. Replace them with a former ref!!

Imagine that, watching highlights or a game on tele, and having another ref in the studio allowed to give his referree comments, uncensored.

ie, i think ref got it right/wrong because.

just a thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.