Txiki Begiristain

It seems like 'most' fans live for a one season 'high' and the glory that goes with this - and so they judge the likes of Begiristain accordingly. The club speaks of having a five year plan, which might change the way people look at what is going on within the club. But, beyond this, I'd be utterly shocked if the owners weren't planning for more than a one year 'Leicester/blackburn success but more in terms 10/20/30+ years of growth.

It seems like 'most' fans live for a one season 'high' and the glory that goes with this - and so they judge the likes of Begiristain accordingly. The club speaks of having a five year plan, which might change the way people look at what is going on within the club. But, beyond this, I'd be utterly shocked if the owners weren't planning for more than a one year 'Leicester/blackburn success but more in terms 10/20/30+ years of growth.
Well given that KimJung Il is likely to get us all blownl to hell pretty soon ,a 1 year plan would work for me thanks.

Pep carries a fair bit of the blame. Pep signed £150 million of talent to add to Silva, Aguero, De Bruyne & Fernndinho all considered amongst the very best in their position and we are still way short and most fans I know consider us a keeper, 4 full back options, a consistent centre back and two centre mids light of really challenging at the very top.
I'd settle for Keeper, 2 Fullbacks, Central Defender, 2 Midfielders and a Tall Striker.

Th
Well given that KimJung Il is likely to get us all blownl to hell pretty soon ,a 1 year plan would work for me thanks.
This may well be true - but I have heard a rumour that the kids in the CFA practice by kicking rocks around - so that in a post-apocalyptic world, in which we are unable to make footballs, City will still win. Pretty visionary stuff, right?

Conspiracy theory - you're a United fan who has posted this in order to make City fans look mentally deficient.

It was tongue in cheek - based on the paranoia of all the other "every one is out to get us" threads we have :D

If it's possible that there is an elite body of referees across Europe that are "on the agenda" then surely it's also possible that Txixi and Soriano wowed Khaldoon with one intent :)

Marajuana?

It certainly wouldn't help with paranoia! :)

Th

This may well be true - but I have heard a rumour that the kids in the CFA practice by kicking rocks around - so that in a post-apocalyptic world, in which we are unable to make footballs, City will still win. Pretty visionary stuff, right?
No doubt the rags will emerge from the nuclear bunker under Trafford Town Hall and win back to back Trebles against Doncaster who were not noticeably changed by the nuclear holocaust.

Conspiracy theory - you're a United fan who has posted this in order to make City fans look mentally deficient.
Agreed, loads of ever so funny reds all over these threads. You'd think they'd at least have the bollocks to show their allegiance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.