Txiki Begiristain

Lets be fair shall we, he could sign the entire Juve back line and some trite dickhead will just say "oh that was hard, such unknown players he's signed".

Like Damo says above, most of the people commenting don't even know what his job is. He's just the guy they use to beat on the club with because they haven't got the bollocks to criticise the owners.
This is like judging his performance within the context of a job description that 'I' have given him - and believing that I am right in this judgment - without being open to the idea that I might have misunderstood the context?

I keep mentioning this but Ota has been the top ranked defender in the league this season, according to Whoscored.com - not a perfect measure but their team of the season wouldn't be far of the mark in my opinion if you based it purely on personal observation. VVD is the other CB in the team. It's the full backs of Valencia and Miller that I'd question most; although barely anything between Valencia and Walker's rating for the season.

miller?

He's turned £1.5m into £22m through Unal and Mooy. Buyback clauses on both.

Surprised this thread hasn't been bumped...

Could be £3m into £45m if Kelechi goes too.

Hopefully get fair deals for Delph, Hart, Nasri, nolito and Fernando. £60m for that lot as well as what we've already brought in could see us approaching £100m which should give us a fair bit of wiggle room when buying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.