Txiki Begiristain

His record here is as hit n miss as at barca think when look back on this, the hits will probably outweigh the misses

Last edited:
Blueparrot by the time next summer comes around. The club could well have missed their target. So what is the club doing, are they waiting for him to enter the last 6 months of his contract before submitting a bid for the player.do

All I am saying is that the club should use their ex -players like other clubs do. There is nothing wrong in doing this, or do find the club doing this objectionable. If this is so then why

Also why have you only quoted a part of my post and then just a few words. To me it looks like you didn't read it properly. I like to make a suggestion that you reread my post, and quote it correctly.

Last edited:
Blueparrot by the time next summer comes around. The club could well have missed their target. So what is the club doing, are they waiting for him to enter the last 6 months of his contract before submitting a bid for the player.do

All I am saying is that the club should use their ex -players like other clubs do. There is nothing wrong in doing this, or do find the club doing this objectionable. If this is so then why
I don't know what they are doing, neither do you. I would guess they know and are laying any groundwork they can. Any reason to think they aren't ?

I don't know what they are doing, neither do you. I would guess they know and are laying any groundwork they can. Any reason to think they aren't ?
Anyone who thinks that the CFG, the most strategically run business in footbalL, will not have a plan to replace Sergio at the end of his contract is utterly bonkers. The lists wIll have been drawn some time ago and Initial interest gauged.

In my mind there are 2 obstacles preventing the club making concrete moves for players at present.

1. Pep’s contract situation
2. FFP restrictions / lack of security of income during the pandemic

There will need to be clarity in both these areas before the club will embark on moving forward on the star striker replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.