U17 WC Final England v Spain 28th 1530 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the norm, as i alluded to in earlier posts.
Foden willl be under reported.they dont want a young English City player grabbing the headlines
Plus what would happen to jessie lingard if a real classy pass-master central midfield player breaks through..not to mention adam and jordan red scouse.

Think he will make his premier league debut this season and become an important squad player next season.
He would find it quite easy playing in this team.

This will be the norm, as i alluded to in earlier posts.
Foden willl be under reported.they dont want a young English City player grabbing the headlines
Plus what would happen to jessie lingard if a real classy pass-master central midfield player breaks through..not to mention adam and jordan red scouse.

In the build up to the u17 world cup certain journalists were picking the players to watch out for. The majority went for Angel Gomes, one of the journos actually making the comment that his name would be on everybody's lips by the end of the tournament. When he has played he has been very underwhelming. Apart from one very good direct free kick in actual open play his performances have left me wondering what all the fuss is about him.

Think he will make his premier league debut this season and become an important squad player next season.
He would find it quite easy playing in this team.
I really do think he should be playing quite a few games beforw the end of the season.somehow.
The talent he has now does not need to be restricted to non first team football until next season.that can only be completely under whelming for the lad
The standard of his high quality passing gsme will not get better,its instinct, and will be such a waste if it cannot be used in and around the first team this season.Players who pass the ball with such acclarity and precision,taking one touch,when others take 2 or 3,are ready now.His has also shown an eye for goal,a real understanding of the importance of getting stuck in,is very capable of carrying the ball 30 yards surging thru midfield if the opportunity arises...
What good is he at any other level than first team foofball once he returns to these shores?
I may of course be completely wrong.and id be interested in what others think?.

I really do think he should be playing quite a few games beforw the end of the season.somehow.
The talent he has now does not need to be restricted to non first team football until next season.that can only be completely under whelming for the lad
The standard of his high quality passing gsme will not get better,its instinct, and will be such a waste if it cannot be used in and around the first team this season.Players who pass the ball with such acclarity and precision,taking one touch,when others take 2 or 3,are ready now.His has also shown an eye for goal,a real understanding of the importance of getting stuck in,is very capable of carrying the ball 30 yards surging thru midfield if the opportunity arises...
What good is he at any other level than first team foofball once he returns to these shores?
I may of course be completely wrong.and id be interested in what others think?.

He needs to be playing football in the first team or at least on the fringes more. Looking at his performances at junior level,
he looks a cut above. Improvement will come with testing himself against the best.

He needs to be playing football in the first team or at least on the fringes more. Looking at his performances at junior level,
he looks a cut above. Improvement will come with testing himself against the best.
Exactly
And,as soon as he becomes familiar with first team football,if taken within his stride,he should be fast tracked to the full england team,because there is not,imo,a better more instinctivepasser of the ball available to gareth fraudiola at this moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.