u18s vs Arsenal (FA Youth Cup semi-final 1st leg)

Ric

Administrator
Taking my lad to this tomorrow night, but was just wondering what the score is with parking for academy games? Can you park at the CFA itself?

Was just gonna make this thread:-)

Manchester City U18s v Arsenal U18s
FA Youth Cup Semi Final – 1st Leg
Friday 18 March
Kick off 7pm

Not sure what the parking requirements are unfortunately.

The word from the club is Blue Carpark - the one down the bottom of Joe Mercer. I liked to park where the away coaches park, at the end of the bridge but I suspect that somebody is on the gate as yer come in with a barrage of questions as to where yer going. Once upon a time, no matter where yer were going, if yer said the shop yer got in, but no longer it seems. It's a fuckin' long walk from Blue to the Minihad. I missed the first two goals last game!

The word from the club is Blue Carpark - the one down the bottom of Joe Mercer. I liked to park where the away coaches park, at the end of the bridge but I suspect that somebody is on the gate as yer come in with a barrage of questions as to where yer going. Once upon a time, no matter where yer were going, if yer said the shop yer got in, but no longer it seems. It's a fuckin' long walk from Blue to the Minihad. I missed the first two goals last game!
That walk will certainly be a decision maker to many who are undecided on attending :-(

Taking my lad to this tomorrow night, but was just wondering what the score is with parking for academy games? Can you park at the CFA itself?

Me and my Dad have parked at Asda for u18s games since the CFA opened. They don't 'monitor' the carpark on non first team match days. Park there man, it'll be fine. Probably done it close to 30 times.

Me and my Dad have parked at Asda for u18s games since the CFA opened. They don't 'monitor' the carpark on non first team match days. Park there man, it'll be fine. Probably done it close to 30 times.

Nice one, cheers for the heads up mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.