u18s vs Arsenal (FA Youth Cup semi-final 1st leg)

Any clues as to how I can get tickets for this? Can't find any reference to it on the city website.
You can get them via the Arsenal site but you need to be a member (their equivalent of the Cityzens) which costs. Do you know any Arsenal fans ;)

BTW it does mention that you can't buy tickets (or presumably entrance) on the night so don't just turn up as you may be disappointed.

You can get them via the Arsenal site but you need to be a member (their equivalent of the Cityzens) which costs. Do you know any Arsenal fans ;)

BTW it does mention that you can't buy tickets (or presumably entrance) on the night so don't just turn up as you may be disappointed.
Thanks for that. Looks like I won't be going then. Odd that they put it on at the Emirates and don't seem to want people to go. Do you think we share ticketing staff? Clueless, the lot of them.

Thanks for that. Looks like I won't be going then. Odd that they put it on at the Emirates and don't seem to want people to go. Do you think we share ticketing staff? Clueless, the lot of them.
I'm presuming that we'll put tickets up at some point but they do seem very slow in doing so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.