U21s derby at Old Trafford on Tuesday

twosips

Does anyone know anything about how to get tickets for this? I don't have a season card so can't claim one.

You can only get one per person at the ticket office at the Etihad apparently, but I quite want to head down with a mate of mine who's a rag fan. I can't find any details on their naff site about picking them up at the game on the day. Anyone know any differently?

twosips said:
Does anyone know anything about how to get tickets for this? I don't have a season card so can't claim one.

You can only get one per person at the ticket office at the Etihad apparently, but I quite want to head down with a mate of mine who's a rag fan. I can't find any details on their naff site about picking them up at the game on the day. Anyone know any differently?

looks like tickets on mcfc ticket office are finished, all gone.

are you looking for tickets in the away end? I have two spares if needed

really looking forward to this one, I think we are taking 1000

Don't be going in the away end youve confirmed your mate is a rag)

Our tickets say unreserved seating on them so there will be alot of space, probability of just turning up on the night and obtaining tickets for you both in the united/family section (if the tickets city sent to us are specifically for the away end in the corner)

** No m<nich chanting and all that shit please. I don't like hearing it, most blues i speak with don't like hearing it and to be honest - most uf us genuine blues think you are all cnts for singing m<nich.**

There will be four of us. Two city fans, neutral and a United fan. I'm fine to sit with the 'home' fans tbh, as its the u21s and I just want to watch the game. Can hardly imagine it'll be volatile.

Reckon i'll just try and get a ticket on the night. Cheers all.

twosips said:
There will be four of us. Two city fans, neutral and a United fan. I'm fine to sit with the 'home' fans tbh, as its the u21s and I just want to watch the game. Can hardly imagine it'll be volatile.

Reckon i'll just try and get a ticket on the night. Cheers all.

Supporter Services are saying no tickets on the night.

whats the parking situation like at OT for a reserve game? They dont really play there often as they use altrincham dont they? I am just wondering if its worth driving or getting the Tram

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/MCFCHELP/status/597782831880925184" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/MCFCHELP/status/597782831880925184</a>

"UPDATE : Manchester United U21s v City EDS. Tickets for this fixture are available tomorrow from turnstile N40 at Old Trafford"

That tallies with what I was told this morning at Old Trafford. I was going work and its on route so i popped in (eugh) adn they said its open for anyone to come down at n41 and n43. Might've said n40. Either way. Anyone can get in.

Re - parking. No idea! Just gonna risk it myself I think. Sure I can park at White City retail park at very least.

twosips said:
https://twitter.com/MCFCHELP/status/597782831880925184

"UPDATE : Manchester United U21s v City EDS. Tickets for this fixture are available tomorrow from turnstile N40 at Old Trafford"

That tallies with what I was told this morning at Old Trafford. I was going work and its on route so i popped in (eugh) adn they said its open for anyone to come down at n41 and n43. Might've said n40. Either way. Anyone can get in.

Re - parking. No idea! Just gonna risk it myself I think. Sure I can park at White City retail park at very least.
Did you use the supplied facilities when you left?

karzt.jpg

U21's Derby

I appreciate this should be in the sub forum but not too sure how many will see it there.

This is on Sky Sports 1 from 6.45pm tonight for those not going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.