U21s derby at Old Trafford on Tuesday

Re: U21's Derby

Don't see the problem in sky including Januzaj and Wilson as 2 of the top 5 to watch. They've been around the rags first team for a few years now. Granted it's a poorer team than ours but none of our kids have had a sniff bar Pozo.

ninjamonkey said:
Don't see the problem in sky including Januzaj and Wilson as 2 of the top 5 to watch. They've been around the rags first team for a few years now. Granted it's a poorer team than ours but none of our kids have had a sniff bar Pozo.

'ones to watch' suggests to me players that have yet to reach the masses......not players that have featured on several occasions for their first team.

Will the commentator say that van Rapist said he likes playing with the class of 15?

Or was that class of 15 year olds?

Or was that Johnson?

FantasyIreland said:
ninjamonkey said:

'ones to watch' suggests to me players that have yet to reach the masses......not players that have featured on several occasions for their first team.

fair enough but i don't give Sky that much credit. They're not going to spend time and effort to actually gain some knowledge of the players in the youth system when it's easier for them to simply pick out the names they recognise.

squirtyflower said:
mancity dan said:
Blue Smarties said:
Is that 18:45 K/O or coverage time?

Cheers OP.

Ambrose still injured?

Kick off is at 7pm. :)

Not too sure about Ambrose. Maybe others might know.
he was wearing a surgical boot on Friday night, so my guess is yes
I'm never going to get to see the fella play. I'll drag myself down to watch him next season.

FantasyIreland said:
Sky's '5 to watch' include Janujaz,Wilson and Pearson for the Rags.

Ours are Ntcham and Kelechi.

While those two have bright futures........ i'm pretty sure Maffeo,Barker,Angelino,Bryan,Gunn etc. have consistently caught the eye this season??

Don't know if you already know mate but sky will do whatever it takes to big up the rags youth. Like someone said before, they'll start saying the rags have the best youth system in the world if they win when the likes of di maria and falcao are playing. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.