UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall the FA allowing Liverpool to sign Mascherano and United Tevez - both on third Party terms - then outlawed it for everyone else and sanctioned West Ham.
They let the rags pay a fee to have Tevez on loan from an agency for 2 seasons, something that would break FIFA regs on TPO now.

Moderator remove part of one of my posts .. reason 'transfer ban can't be given, yet' I'm pretty sure FIFA CAN give us a transfer ban if they deem we acted inappropriately towards youth players ... I don't mind being sensored for bad langiuage or inapppropriate posts but to be sensored by mods like that??? Are we in North Korea here or soemthing??? Think you mistook the post for saying UEFA would give us a transfer ban?

FIFA.jpg

Regardless of how accurate, mods have no right to start removing parts of or editing posts and reposting, in such a way that it changes soembody's words, unless they are explicit or offensive, does freedom of speech NOT apply to these forums? Who is the mod who did this anway .... McJobsworth?
The clue is in the thread title mate. UEFA and FIFA are not the same organisation.

The clue is MATE its called freedom of speech.censorship, something which seems to be a bit hit and miss on this forum soemtimes... Do you need me to pick at a selection of posts in the thread that mention similiiar or go off on a tangent slightly or is the mod a mate of yours?
Far from it, but freedom of speech doesn't exist on a privately owned forum.

Lets hope there wont be anything about City in this weeks football leaks...

if there will be I am sure they try to come out with it after we beat Schalke and just before the CL draw on Friday. So expect it on Thursday to hit the news as Wednesday will still be mostly about Barca, Bayern, Pool and about their games in the news .

All this talk about a super league involving the G14, will not happen in the near future. The 1st reason is that both UEFA and FIFA. will have to sanction it. They will not want to upset the smaller clubs off UEFA, who will rely on a draw with one of the big clubs from the so called G!4. The 3rd reason is that either one or both of them can issue a ban of these players who play for these clubs to be allowed to play in any internationals, whether they are a friendly or a full international.

So these G14 clubs can have their G14 club championship. However if the players are banned from ever playing International football the players will not be joining them or will want to leave them to continue playing International football.

UEFA will be thinking long and hard about implementing a ban, knowing that we will be taking them to court, If they should decide to ban us. Which having used evidence that has been hacked, I don't think the courts would look at this evidence very favourably, which they have used knowing it to be stolen. This would open them up to a vey hefty fine for using this evidence. Then their will also be our court costs. So UEFA could end up having to pay a awful amount of money running well into the £10's thousands pounds.

The first thing I would do is to sue them in the British courts, then after that I would do the same in the Swiss courts. Finally I would find out in which country the hacker lived and then I would sue them in that country as well.

If that then bankrupts UEFA so be it.

I think we need to dispense with referring to the G14 crew, especially as PSG was in it and it really no longer exists.Let's focus on the real culprits, UEFA and their little band of merry men.

It exists alright. And it controls UEFA. No -one can seriously believe that members of the ECA which is supposed to have replaced it, such as Birkirkara of Malta, have as much influence as the rags or Bayern Munich. The ECA is window dressing !

All this talk about a super league involving the G14, will not happen in the near future. The 1st reason is that both UEFA and FIFA. will have to sanction it. They will not want to upset the smaller clubs off UEFA, who will rely on a draw with one of the big clubs from the so called G!4. The 3rd reason is that either one or both of them can issue a ban of these players who play for these clubs to be allowed to play in any internationals, whether they are a friendly or a full international.

So these G14 clubs can have their G14 club championship. However if the players are banned from ever playing International football the players will not be joining them or will want to leave them to continue playing International football.

UEFA will be thinking long and hard about implementing a ban, knowing that we will be taking them to court, If they should decide to ban us. Which having used evidence that has been hacked, I don't think the courts would look at this evidence very favourably, which they have used knowing it to be stolen. This would open them up to a vey hefty fine for using this evidence. Then their will also be our court costs. So UEFA could end up having to pay a awful amount of money running well into the £10's thousands pounds.

The first thing I would do is to sue them in the British courts, then after that I would do the same in the Swiss courts. Finally I would find out in which country the hacker lived and then I would sue them in that country as well.

If that then bankrupts UEFA so be it.
They’ll just fine someone to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.