UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about a super league involving the G14, will not happen in the near future. The 1st reason is that both UEFA and FIFA. will have to sanction it. They will not want to upset the smaller clubs off UEFA, who will rely on a draw with one of the big clubs from the so called G!4. The 3rd reason is that either one or both of them can issue a ban of these players who play for these clubs to be allowed to play in any internationals, whether they are a friendly or a full international.

So these G14 clubs can have their G14 club championship. However if the players are banned from ever playing International football the players will not be joining them or will want to leave them to continue playing International football.

UEFA will be thinking long and hard about implementing a ban, knowing that we will be taking them to court, If they should decide to ban us. Which having used evidence that has been hacked, I don't think the courts would look at this evidence very favourably, which they have used knowing it to be stolen. This would open them up to a vey hefty fine for using this evidence. Then their will also be our court costs. So UEFA could end up having to pay a awful amount of money running well into the £10's thousands pounds.

The first thing I would do is to sue them in the British courts, then after that I would do the same in the Swiss courts. Finally I would find out in which country the hacker lived and then I would sue them in that country as well.

If that then bankrupts UEFA so be it.

The expenses scandal in parliament which led to criminal convictions all started from the Telegraph publishing a stolen CD Rom of data...

...The first thing I would do is to sue them in the British courts, then after that I would do the same in the Swiss courts. Finally I would find out in which country the hacker lived and then I would sue them in that country as well...
Yeah we know mate. You tell us this in virtually every post you make

This may sound a bit crazy but what would be the worst punishment uefa could hand out,assuming we're guilty of something, I'm sure we're not going away. Is it possible Rui Pinto has be stitched up by Abu Dhabi and somehow the hacking has been aided by them so as City will already be aware what info is in the hands of De Spiegel,however there could be loads of stuff out there on our detractors, all sounds a bit James Bond, just thought I'd throw it out there

It exists alright. And it controls UEFA. No -one can seriously believe that members of the ECA which is supposed to have replaced it, such as Birkirkara of Malta, have as much influence as the rags or Bayern Munich. The ECA is window dressing !
I get your point and wasn't really consideing the ECA to be honest. I know the G14 term is bandied about a lot, but I doubt some of the "then" member clubs are involved or exerting influence. We could probably each write down separately the 6 or 7 clubs mixing the pot and they'd be identical. But who is co-ordinating it, UEFA? One or two of the really big clubs? I don't know. It's the mechanics of it that interest me. If our "alleged" emails have been uncovered, then their skullduggery shouldn't be that difficult too either. Maybe it has been, and it's one of the many aces up our sleeves.

We used the term "out of context" for some of the hacked emails.
Does this mean we are prepared to show the emails within their proper context to the various investigators?

I presumed we were just allowing financial investigation to those who seek clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.