UKIP=BNP=EDL=ALL ONE IN THE SAME

adrian99 said:
blueinsa said:
without a dream said:
The fact that this is a Mail article tell you everything you need to know. The Tories are petrified of a big UKIP swing, this isn't a 'left smear story'. I'd quite like them to get a fair few seats come general election time, it would give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Spot on. Hilarious though to see the Tories so desperate that they latch on to the lefts only weapon.

-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 am --

without a dream said:
The fact that this is a Mail article tell you everything you need to know. The Tories are petrified of a big UKIP swing, this isn't a 'left smear story'. I'd quite like them to get a fair few seats come general election time, it would give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Spot on. Hilarious though to see the Tories so desperate that they latch on to the lefts only weapon.

If anyone wants to see why the tories are so scared take a look at the comments under this anti Nigel Farage piece by Lord Ashcroft in the Mail, this reaction in the tory rag is just wow.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2315917/Youre-Nigel-Top-Tory-donors-blistering-open-letter-UKIP-leader.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... eader.html</a>

Ashcroft has some fucking neck given his own dodgy dealings and his little "Belize tax dodge".

Dave and Gideon think its ace though so happy days.

Ha-ha, well this has to be a first. The left using the right wing daily mail to spread smear tactics on Blue Moon! YCMIU :o)

Ducado said:
Has the leader of the SWP been charged with rape yet or was the comrades kangaroo court good enough or what about comrade Gerry Healy raping his way to the top funny how the muck is only thrown in one direction in here but the sordid antics of the hard left never seem to get a mention by the way I do not support UKIP I am centre right I dislike extremes of belief

So, because some of the left are a bit dodgy, that excuses the right to do as they please?

Tit for tat again. Petty point scoring using peoples lives.

How long before we're onto women in short skirts deserving to be raped?

This forum is getting more and more pathetic by the day as certain posters seek to justify practically anything with the sound argument of 'they started it'.

Furthermore, people who oppose such backwards thinking, such as myself, are being pushed underground.

Helmet Cole said:
Tories terrified because UKIP are actually quite appealing to the Mail readership. if they were just attracting the EDL/BNP types the Tories wouldn't care a jot.
I'm finding that among people I know (admittedly I don't have any mates of the extreme right leaning) it's mostly middle aged/older folk who I promise no one would find extreme of offensive in any way seem to be attracted to UKIP. Politically this is the real problem for the three main parties, not the tiny minority of EDL/BNP fuck-wits that might rally around the UKIP flag.

The thing is mate they wont just be taking tory votes, they will also be taking the working class vote, people who in the past who would of voted labour. Both are shitting it!

BluePurgatory said:
The thing is mate they wont just be taking tory votes, they will also be taking the working class vote, people who in the past who would of voted labour. Both are shitting it!
No they aren't. The upper echelons of the Labour Party will be like pigs in shit if UKIP get anything like what they are polling at the next election.

Ducado said:
Has the leader of the SWP been charged with rape yet or was the comrades kangaroo court good enough or what about comrade Gerry Healy raping his way to the top funny how the muck is only thrown in one direction in here but the sordid antics of the hard left never seem to get a mention by the way I do not support UKIP I am centre right I dislike extremes of belief

What on earth does that have to do with this thread, other than shoehorning in yet another predictable anti-left rant?
Or is it just the rest of us who have to stay on topic?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ducado said:

What on earth does that have to do with this thread, other than shoehorning in yet another predictable anti-left rant?
You accusing anyone of ranting is quite funny I will now await your angry reply

Ducado said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ducado said:

You accusing anyone of ranting is quite funny I will now await your angry reply

Or you could simply answer a perfectly reasonable question.

BluePurgatory said:
Helmet Cole said:
Tories terrified because UKIP are actually quite appealing to the Mail readership. if they were just attracting the EDL/BNP types the Tories wouldn't care a jot.
I'm finding that among people I know (admittedly I don't have any mates of the extreme right leaning) it's mostly middle aged/older folk who I promise no one would find extreme of offensive in any way seem to be attracted to UKIP. Politically this is the real problem for the three main parties, not the tiny minority of EDL/BNP fuck-wits that might rally around the UKIP flag.

Good. I for one am sick to the back teeth of this tired lame old excuse for a democracy where it matters not who wins because there is a rizla paper between them on policy and they merely continue to line their own pockets at our expense without doing very much at all to improve the lives of those that, in theory, they are meant to serve.

Clearly UKIP are not the BNP or the EDL. That's laughable. They're not fit to govern of course but hopefully they'll give the rest of the boring two and a half party political system a real scare and possibly make them re-evaluate their purpose and beliefs and perhaps even listen to the desires of the electorate that they are supposed to represent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.