ULEZ Letter

what? No mention of LTN's, drag queens telling stories to kids and small boats? Those people are fucking amateurs if you ask me.

I only walked through the mall the BBC are based in as it was an easy route back to the Train station.

All the above could have all been on offer by the rabble but I didn't stick around to "drink it all in" as I find these cunts beyond pathetic and tedious.

What's LTNs?

I only walked through the mall the BBC are based in as it was an easy route back to the Train station.

All the above could have all been on offer by the rabble but I didn't stick around to "drink it all in" as I find these cunts beyond pathetic and tedious.

What's LTNs?

Low traffic neighbourhoods? What we once knew as play streets for kids. Those people want to live in filth breathe disgusting air swim in shit filled open water and expose kids to danger from cars speeding up their streets.

Usually its " never did me any harm growing up" to which the usual answer is " mate - you are only 23 years old....."

Oh do fuck off with your patronising attitude and Google knowledge, of course people will have to change their cars, they have no option. The Greater Manchester scheme would have been a disaster that’s why it was scrapped in its original form.
The GM scheme only applied to buses and commercial vehicles, not cars.

Not wishing to be patronising of course...

Before you start throwing the toys out the cot and assuming you have understood the issue, it's worth noting the stat about ulez compliance of cars within the zone does not account for many others that drive into the zone from outside. The good news is that may mean the urge for them to drive cleaner vehicles will mean ulez has even greater impact, but the financial impact on these folk is huge and unaccounted for in the stats

Of course it takes into account of people driving into the area from outside. If you regularly drive in that area then you would have been counted within the statistics.

If you don't regularly drive in to the area it's going to cost you, but not massively.

All a load of bollocks really, nobody knows what’s going to happen except necessary or not some billionaires will get richer and the working man will get shafted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.