Umbro 2011/12 shirt announced

I am happy to hear we will go with the red and black and I trust the Umbro team will deliver an excellent kit.

Hoping for clean stripes, and an uncluttered design. I like the idea of gold lettering and accents that way we don't look like Milan.

ST Coleridge said:
mcfc2607 said:
kit1.png

I really like this one - it's simple and bold. Hope we get something along these lines.

Well done, you could have a future as a kit designer mate!
cheers pal :) im going to do all 3 later. :D

matt99is said:
Bongo Joe said:
No I do as well. No offence to whoever made it or anything. Not sure why everyone loves it?

Colours are dodgy, the gold on the black isn't my favourite, Umbro badges on the sleeves that aren't striped and then the weird England badge in the middle.
maybe you just have no taste.....like whoever said they liked the kappa shirts.
Are you guys really arguing about who likes what shirt?

Eh, come on now lol

matt99is said:
Bongo Joe said:
No I do as well. No offence to whoever made it or anything. Not sure why everyone loves it?

Colours are dodgy, the gold on the black isn't my favourite, Umbro badges on the sleeves that aren't striped and then the weird England badge in the middle.
maybe you just have no taste.....like whoever said they liked the kappa shirts.
No taste?! What part of that is me having no taste? Gold on red and black can look good like on the third shirt at the moment but that's because it's subtle. It's also more of a pure gold rather than brown.

My taste is simple, not overly designed for no reason and retro like Umbro have done. Every kit they've made since 2009 has been brilliant and there's no need to change from that. They've done it perfect. They haven't had needless badges on the sleeves, they've not put silly designs on for no reason and the colours have been perfect.

jjeangi said:
Citizen_Ando said:
mcfc2607 said:

Brilliant! Bluemoon has caused me to spill coffee all over my computer again. Funny as fuck!!

Don't disrespect this quality kit and call it funny. O.o

Lovely kit..but can you please remove the small sky blue lettering about the poznan, it really ruins the shirt...thanks!!!

Chid said:
jjeangi said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Brilliant! Bluemoon has caused me to spill coffee all over my computer again. Funny as fuck!!

Don't disrespect this quality kit and call it funny. O.o

Lovely kit..but can you please remove the small sky blue lettering about the poznan, it really ruins the shirt...thanks!!!

It stays.

:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.