Unai Emery

Tez Tosterone

Linked with us via his agent Jorge Mendes. The Sevilla coach may be joining Manchester City. According to reports Sevilla are resigned to losing him.

List of suitors include mentioned include Manchester City, Real Madrid and Napoli (following confirmation this morning of Benitez's departure).

I tried and failed to post the link from the Football Espana website. sorry.

Last edited:
Linked with us via his agent Jorge Mendes. The Sevilla coach may be joining Manchester City. According to reports Sevilla are resigned to losing him.

List of suitors include mentioned include Manchester City, Real Madrid and Napoli (following confirmation this morning of his departure).

I tried and failed to post the link from the Football Espana website. sorry.
I read that aslo. Is he any good?

Mendes bullshit, he links anybody and everybody to us and says we're super interested. Would be extremely surprised if Emery came

He's just won the Europa league with Sevilla, and won it the previous year too. Was the manager during Silva/Villas time at Valencia leading them to repeated third place finishes and getting to the round of 16 in the champs league.

I'm not overally sure on his management style beyond apparently he's very intense and gives players loads of videos etc on opposition, bounces around the touchline during matches.

He's just won the Europa league with Sevilla, and won it the previous year too. Was the manager during Silva/Villas time at Valencia leading them to repeated third place finishes and getting to the round of 16 in the champs league.

I'm not overally sure on his management style beyond apparently he's very intense and gives players loads of videos etc on opposition, bounces around the touchline during matches.

He is tactically very Mourinho like behind the scenes, intense preparation etc. During a match he is a little more animated.

A very good manager who has the knack of getting the best out of his players. I wouldn't turn my nose up at him.

Mendes bullshit, he links anybody and everybody to us and says we're super interested. Would be extremely surprised if Emery came

My thoughts as well. For someone who doesn't watch la Liga, what type of football has this guy got Sevilla playing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.