Under 10s Win in Holland

Bigroy

Mate of mine sent me this:

Apparently we beat Ajax and Feyennord to win it, won premier league futsal and are unbeaten all season.

Wow the talent at that age in phenomenal all technically gifted brilliant stuff thanks for sharing!

Great skill on show,the no 8+9 look good little players,big difference in size at that age between the two
My lad played for a local kids U8s team who had a forward that was unbelievably gifted,I once saw him score a Frank Worthington style goal but better
With his back to goal,he flipped it over his head,on to his chest,then his knee,then he smashed it in,whilst surrounded by defenders, he always scored great goals.

Some outstanding talent on display. The blonde haired no 8 has incredible skill. If Pep does hang around for 5 years I can foresee a good part of the first team being made up of locals.

Thanks for posting. Now I could be wrong but I have a suspicion that the no.8 could be turning out for the women's team in 2026. Either that or there's a new trend for boys wearing pigtails tied up with ribbons. Talented player though - some excellent touches and a cool finish.

Thanks for posting. Now I could be wrong but I have a suspicion that the no.8 could be turning out for the women's team in 2026. Either that or there's a new trend for boys wearing pigtails tied up with ribbons. Talented player though - some excellent touches and a cool finish.

Some energy on him that's for sure. Thought the 9 was composed and moved well and keeper made some great saves. All bodes well for future I guess. Wasn't long since folk were saying Ajax was the blueprint for everyone.

His name is Alfie, so I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

His name is Alfie, so I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
I think he was the star of the show in the fusball tournament they won. Mates lad was playing for Derby and he said " the little lad with the hair" for City was outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.