Under 10s Win in Holland

Some photos taken from their OS https://vk.com/album-87470134_231517363 Holland tournaments seem to have a better organisation than u15 Elite Neon cup in Greece. Does anyone know of other tournaments in Netherlands this season City youths are taking part in? I remember last year our u16s with Camacho participated in one and it was telivised.

Thanks for posting. Now I could be wrong but I have a suspicion that the no.8 could be turning out for the women's team in 2026. Either that or there's a new trend for boys wearing pigtails tied up with ribbons. Talented player though - some excellent touches and a cool finish.

Where were the pigtails??? Interesting you saw that...

I see a young boy who clearly knows how to express himself at 8/9 years of age!!

Jesus H. Christ, only 10 years old?

Couldn't string two passes together at that age.

Just had a text from my mate whos lad is playing for the under 10's in Germany today. They have just beaten Lazio 5-0

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

U10's are playing in the Premier League tournament at Warwick university this weekend. Whoever win is declared the national champions. Mate is there watching his lad who plays for Derby so i've asked him to keep an eye on City and report back. He says us and Everton are probably the two favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.