Under 18s v Blackburn

Watched the 16s win 4-1 looked very strong first 15mins pinned rovers in there half, had a new lad playing 10 who is he?
Brahim played 11 still found plenty of the ball ,I think he got a goal as did young Campbell and tomi with a screamer towards end off game,
Lad called Luke 7 looked good strong and loads off pace hit post in each half chances ,finished game in striker position,
Black burns 2 ch are both ex city lads I heard on the line

Watched the 16s win 4-1 looked very strong first 15mins pinned rovers in there half, had a new lad playing 10 who is he?
Brahim played 11 still found plenty of the ball ,I think he got a goal as did young Campbell and tomi with a screamer towards end off game,
Lad called Luke 7 looked good strong and loads off pace hit post in each half chances ,finished game in striker position,
Black burns 2 ch are both ex city lads I heard on the line

Line up was Joe Hilton in goal, Blackshaw, Lattie, Goodridge and Francis in defence. Dele-Bashiru and Matt Smith were in midfield (no. 8) and it was indeed that trialist, Branco Provoste at 10. Front three were Brahim on the left, Tyrese Campbell and Luke Bolton. Bolton is good, yeah. Bullish little lad. Campbell got two, Brahim and Dele-Bashiru the otehrs.

I like the look of Bolton,puts himself about a bit but decent ability too - a bit of Rooney about him perhaps?

Luke bolton didn't he get a run out last season with 18s around end off season

He did indeed. Last game of the season against Everton, and he looked really good too. As @FantasyIreland said, there's a bit of Rooney about him, the young Rooney that is - the barrel chested young version who ran at people with youthful exuberance and fire. Proper threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.