United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current lead Sport (not just football) story in the Trollograph is

03 Mar 2016, 5:45pm
Revealed – Premier League kits for new season Man Utd unveil latest home kit with a nod to Newton Heath of 1878

So this is the number one Sports story?

Do United and their sponsors get so much publicity for free or is there payment as there is for any sort of advertising? Through the Cayman Island books or otherwise?

They have the most fans, which converts to readers and advertising rates, which converts to more bloody fans. And then the sponsors throw even more money at them. It's a hard act to beat but we will keep banging away.

The current lead Sport (not just football) story in the Trollograph is

03 Mar 2016, 5:45pm
Revealed – Premier League kits for new season Man Utd unveil latest home kit with a nod to Newton Heath of 1878

So this is the number one Sports story?

Do United and their sponsors get so much publicity for free or is there payment as there is for any sort of advertising? Through the Cayman Island books or otherwise?

The Tory graph, owned by the mudochrasy, whom incidentally have bought talkshite. This kind of free advertising for the scum will become more common place with a national radio commercial radio station sucking the devils slong.

They have the most fans, which converts to readers and advertising rates, which converts to more bloody fans. And then the sponsors throw even more money at them. It's a hard act to beat but we will keep banging away.

I can see the theory but not sure that showing a pic of the rags will bring in many more readers and fans even after the DT's downmarket plunge.

The ads on here have no effect on me but I am glad that they have them to keep the forum going.

The Tory graph, owned by the mudochrasy, whom incidentally have bought talkshite. This kind of free advertising for the scum will become more common place with a national radio commercial radio station sucking the devils slong.
Torygraph is not owned by Murdoch. I won't partake of it myself, but it does at least still have some journalistic standards you won't find in a Murdoch arse wipe.

Promoting the scum kit launch on account of its predominantly Home Counties readership?

So when is the 'God of Manchester' back for pre season training? Jose gave him an extended break after the euros. Jose is not too good at pre season preparation hence why he gave Chelsea players longer than they should have last year to enjoy winning the league. We all know how that ended.

And to highlight how far they have fallen, do any of those players on that press release for their new kit scare the shit out of you? Me neither, all much of a muchness lucky if they get top 4.

Torygraph is not owned by Murdoch. I won't partake of it myself, but it does at least still have some journalistic standards you won't find in a Murdoch arse wipe.
I Apologise for my error. Got it in my head he did? After all he owns virtually everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.