United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chevrolet shirts do not have much effect in UK. I would not recognise one if it ran me over.

I heard something on Radio 4 that now even Google can dictate the way that many people news now via their search engines, featuring the stories that they want and even the response to them.

Interestingly if you google the pic of the United strip you get just over two pages of links to that pic. All in foreign languages but all but two in an alphabet other than our own - and they are in French!
Yea. But they do elsewhere and they are paid a shit load for it. If you let it track you google will tailor its ads but search engine rankings are a mixture of algorithm and paid sponsorship. Interesting all the foreign links. Not surprising I guess given their global fanbase.

But we are on their bloody heels and as someone said. They might be 'the number one club in the world' but they are Number 2 in Manchester.

What an absolute T.W.A.T

Yep, if we ever start talking like that it'll be time to hang up my scarf.

According to this plonker the press are up Pep's backside and praying for Mourinho to fail!!

But you can tell by the way he keeps going on about how it'll be alright and that there's bright days ahead, that they're genuinely worried that they're turning in to Liverpool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.