United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tory graph, owned by the mudochrasy, whom incidentally have bought talkshite. This kind of free advertising for the scum will become more common place with a national radio commercial radio station sucking the devils slong.

Dear Mr Murdoch does not own the Telegraph. He owns the Times.

Dear Mr Murdoch does not own the Telegraph. He owns the Times.

The Telegraph is owned by the DT by the Barclay Bros about whom questions were once raised in Parliament and elsewhere about the editorial coverage (pun intended) over activities of HSBC especially that bank's' Swiss arm.

At about that time the Swiss police were involved in raids on certain international football associations about whom many questions had been raised but it took a long time before serious attempts were made to try to get to the truth. And truth it was.

Dodgy dealing seem common in Switzerland. Cayman Islands too.

The Chevrolet shirts do not have much effect in UK. I would not recognise one if it ran me over.

I heard something on Radio 4 that now even Google can dictate the way that many people news now via their search engines, featuring the stories that they want and even the response to them.

Interestingly if you google the pic of the United strip you get just over two pages of links to that pic. All in foreign languages but all but two in an alphabet other than our own - and they are in French!

You don't see many. They all seem to favour the Sharpe ones ;-)

The 'it' of course being a Chevrolet CAR.

Just seen a rag fan mid 30s still living with his mum driving off in his brand new shirt with 'Zlatan' on. Being unemployed he cannot shell out on all the letters in 'Ibrahimovic'

Mummy's Boy has never been to a United match ever but his mum does his washing every week and puts half a dozen rag assorted shirts in a row on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.