United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diomande and Hernandez no bloody clue how they've made a career as footballers. They both looked absolutely horrific today.
Exactly this. Every time a good chance go their way, Diomande and Hernandez seems to find a way to screw the plan up.

as much as i`d like to think they have another tom cleverley, januzai, welbeck, macada, phil jones, darmian, etc, etc, i think they have a decent player in this kid i certainly rate him more than that 1 trick pony martial.
I think the lads got decent potential, but under Mou he might not achieve them. Worst, a few years pass and he becomes another Welbeck.

He did f'all for the time he's on the pitch except tap one in.
Quite a handy trick at 0-0 in stoppage time.
They aren't good, but the fuckers are effective, certainly against bottom half teams. They'll be a challenge if they can do it against mid-table sides as well.

as much as i`d like to think they have another tom cleverley, januzai, welbeck, macada, phil jones, darmian, etc, etc, i think they have a decent player in this kid i certainly rate him more than that 1 trick pony martial.

Rashford already has a happy knack of being in the right place to score.

But apart from that, he's not great, IMHO. His control and dribbling are nowhere near the level of Kelechi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.