United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban or not, we have more than enough to do them. On the flip side we are still learning the ropes and Mourinho's shut up shop style is easier to implement at short notice.

City 3-0

Is this how low they have stooped, I mean, Fellaini? From armchair central:

Am I the only one who doesn't think Fellaini is injured? Played the full 90 minutes and looked perfectly fine until Mourinho said he had a bad back injury out of nowhere. When and where did this injury occur? Seems to me like either "mind games" or Mourinho just doesn't want him on international duty.

I'm amused how rags use Pep being bald as an insult. Some of United's greatest legends were bald:

Bobby Charlton
Wayne Rooney
Howard Webb

giphy.gif

The special needs one will set up for a draw and hope to hit us on the break with long balls hoofed up to big nose.

Luke Shaws comments after the Hull win the moron!
“Even a few of the lads have said it was back to the old days, when they used to smash and grab. The fans managed to get on the pitch, which made it even more special. It meant so much to all of us. Matches like these can win you championships.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.