United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw one referencing our starting line-up, saying basically that ".... they could hardly be described as reserves at cost of £78 million!" .... anyone worked out what the scum's was just to assist our biased media friends??
78 million. Plodba cost more than that on his own.

I only saw one referencing our starting line-up, saying basically that ".... they could hardly be described as reserves at cost of £78 million!" .... anyone worked out what the scum's was just to assist our biased media friends??

Think our starting line up cost a bit more than that, Sane and Otamendi cost around £75m alone didn't they? But you're right, no mention of their starting 11 which must have pushing close to £350m!!

Think our starting line up cost a bit more than that, Sane and Otamendi cost around £75m alone didn't they? But you're right, no mention of their starting 11 which must have pushing close to £350m!!

Prob. about 265M for them, for 9 players with transfer fees.

City's looks probably just over half that unless my adding up is woeful, for 8 players. the subs were pretty expensive though.

City
Willy - £6m
Maffeo - Acad
Kompany - £8m
Otamendi - £30m
Clichy - £7m
Garcia - Acad
Fernando - £12m
Navas - £15m
Nolito - £13.5m
Sané - £46.5m
Iheanacho - Acad
Total - £138m

United
DDG - £18m
Valencia - £16m
Blind - £14m
Rojo - £16m
Shaw - £30m
Carrick - £17m
Pogba - £94m
Herrera - £27m
Mata - £40m
Ibrahimovic - "free"
Rashford - Acad
Total £272m

Summary:
City - £138m, Av. Cost £12.5m
United - £272m, Av Cost £24.7m

Difference - £134m,

Who cares about the cost of the squad or who played the reserves etc. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is the result, you can say what you like to take the piss out of them but they've got the 1-0 win and will probably get silverware now.

Although not quite my usual effervescent, happy-go-lucky self, I'm nowhere near as distraught as I thought I'd be losing to them bastards. Any derby defeat leaves me in a foul temper, ready to tear someone's head off at the slightest provocation, but not today. Whilst I wanted to hammer the cnuts into the ground so deep that archeologists from the next millennium would never dig them up, last night's result hasn't dented my confidence for the rest of the season at all. A win was an absolute must for the vermin, and the fact that Peg put out such a strong team is testament to this. We could afford to let this one go, they couldn't.
But their win only gained them bragging rights for a while, nothing more: because they won't be going too far in this competition - judging by last night's offering they won't. Any team that gives the competition the 100% that we didn't will give them a fucking beating and a half, and then the meltdown will begin in earnest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.