United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
United V Liverpool cup final could be good for us. Will give the Scousers something to think about other than the league and then hopefully destroy each other in the process.

Not a bad observation.
I think we're down to play the rags, on the weekend of the final. (I might be wrong).
So, who knows, we could (could, I said!) even end up winning the league v them, in the re-arranged fixture.

Not a bad observation.
I think we're down to play the rags, on the weekend of the final. (I might be wrong).
So, who knows, we could (could, I said!) even end up winning the league v them, in the re-arranged fixture.
If we sent them down at the same time my joy would know no bounds.

Deep down, any half decent rag, must feel really embarrassed that every other team rotated and they went full out, strongest team, for the Rumbelowes Cup.

Dont be silly - 1) there are no half-decent Rags, and 2) the 659 million fuckwits have absolutely no self-respect or humility , concerning such matters - in the usual " United way "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.