United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely puff piece on United's game by Jamie Jackson in the guardian. He talks about their attack being the fastest in the west and even the songs the crowd sing. Oh and of course the usual Del-boy comments about how this time next year...

Lovely puff piece on United's game by Jamie Jackson in the guardian. He talks about their attack being the fastest in the west and even the songs the crowd sing. Oh and of course the usual Del-boy comments about how this time next year...

Same in the DT. Two articles. MANUre on course for the triple. I'm fucked if I can think of what the third one might be. Ours centres on Aguero misfiring and being out of sorts. Every article about MANUre, even were a cubic kilometre of shit to fall out of the sky on The Swamp would be a positive, whereas if we signed the Barca forward line there would be some negative slant on it.

I still can't work them out this season. They're on a run, of sorts, but they look less than average, even against poor teams. Hopefully they'll have a wobble and nosedive. I think they're running on momentum, and one bad result could knock all that off course, and send Jose into a meltdown.

We can but hope...

I still can't work them out this season. They're on a run, of sorts, but they look less than average, even against poor teams. Hopefully they'll have a wobble and nosedive. I think they're running on momentum, and one bad result could knock all that off course, and send Jose into a meltdown.

We can but hope...

Their shite mate but the multiple red cards they should've had and numerous offside goals they shouldn't have had helped them along the way

Same in the DT. Two articles. MANUre on course for the triple. I'm fucked if I can think of what the third one might be. Ours centres on Aguero misfiring and being out of sorts. Every article about MANUre, even were a cubic kilometre of shit to fall out of the sky on The Swamp would be a positive, whereas if we signed the Barca forward line there would be some negative slant on it.

Saw both Rag goals from yesterday on breakfast news this morning... both long punts upfield... Allardyce tactics!

The greatest unbeaten run, by the biggest ever team, in the history of world football...... etc, etc, etc.

The 'chief sports correspondent in the i (Garside) trots out the 17 match unbeaten run again today.

Tell a lie often enough and loud enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.