United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that PEG gets away with what is happening over there at the moment. At the start of the season they were many peoples tip for the title and he was a saviour to rescue them from Moyes and Van Gaal, He was banging on about how they didn't want to be in the Europa because it would impact on their title challenge.

Now he is likely to take the worlds highest paid squad backwards and finish 6th while playing putrid boring football, he paid a world record fee for a hair model who likes to dab and is moaning constantly like a little woman , on top of this he is now going on about playing a weakened team to priotitise the Europa cup.

They have looked less and less convincing in every round in Europe and he is still a ****.

They are total shite, worst rag team I can remember. They are so negative that I could see them playing for a 0-0 against Ajax with the hope of winning on penalties. I hope Ajax absolutely twat them all over in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.