United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot-on, most of them have developed amnesia regarding that point... and if anything, his football has got worse at the Rags – I will be very surprised if he's there at the end of next season tbh!

Football has got worse as he has worse players at his disposal. My worry is they scrape CL and manage to sign a few decent players. Lets face it they was hard to beat this season so with a bit of extra quality they could challenge us to a degree. Hoping more for a big Ajax win though and a Mourinho meltdown.

Football has got worse as he has worse players at his disposal. My worry is they scrape CL and manage to sign a few decent players. Lets face it they was hard to beat this season so with a bit of extra quality they could challenge us to a degree. Hoping more for a big Ajax win though and a Mourinho meltdown.
The problem is that UEFA are f**king desperate to get the Rag's (and the Dippers) back in the big time. The financial benefit of having the Rag's in the CL is huge when you consider revenue streams from China and other Far East countries; let alone Europe & N/S America.

You only have to look at recent corruption scandals at FIFA/UEFA to know that football is rotten to the core, and it certainly isn't beyond the realms of possibility that the Scum have been gifted the Thursday Cup and a free ride into the CL next season; especially with Darth Gill's presence at UEFA.

Even if they get CL for next season, who would want to go there, and why? Obviously the first thought would be money, but surely us and the Chavs can match anything they put on the table. And why would any half-decent player want to go there just to stand in the midfield and watch the ball flying overhead all the time?
I believe any good player would choose us or Chelsea over the rags now, because they are not the exciting prospect they once were. The glamour has long since started fading and they are now a mid-table side, nothing more.

Any self respecting player watching them play hoofball with a flat back 10 will stay well clear of Mourinho and his parked bus tactics but money will talk and they will sign a player or 2 no doubt.

Cant wait to see their faces as they are hooked on 65 mins every week for Fellaini ;-)

James Rodriguez is ranked 4th for footballers with most followers on Instagram globally. Perfect for their brand.....

Even if they get CL for next season, who would want to go there, and why?
I believe any good player would choose us or Chelsea over the rags now, because they are not the exciting prospect they once were.

Any self respecting player watching them play hoofball with a flat back 10 will stay well clear of Mourinho and his parked bus tactics but money will talk and they will sign a player or 2 no doubt.

PEG is destroying the rags minute by minute! why the fuck would you want to play for him??

i was saying this to a rag friend the other day, along the lines of,
if you were a top player & had the choice of working under guardiola or peg, who would you choose?

he reckoned the rags will still be first choice because of the size of the club and the stupid wages they'll pay,
but i'd like to think a top player wouldn't pick them over us if both teams were in for him.

James Rodriguez is ranked 4th for footballers with most followers on Instagram globally. Perfect for their brand.....

Everything they do is for enhancement of their brand, it seems strange to say but for the Glazers football comes second, as we can see from the past few seasons they're more than willing to let the football aspect of a football club slide by the wayside if it means a few more million in their pockets

The problem is that UEFA are f**king desperate to get the Rag's (and the Dippers) back in the big time. The financial benefit of having the Rag's in the CL is huge when you consider revenue streams from China and other Far East countries; let alone Europe & N/S America.

You only have to look at recent corruption scandals at FIFA/UEFA to know that football is rotten to the core, and it certainly isn't beyond the realms of possibility that the Scum have been gifted the Thursday Cup and a free ride into the CL next season; especially with Darth Gill's presence at UEFA.

Completely agree, it would seem that way with the absolute piss easy road to the final they have had whilst also noting every second leg has been at home. Even still though we was a composed Guidetti away from them being dumped out. Ajax lost the league this weekend by a point, fingers crossed they are bang up for the final and even if the refs are trying their best to help united then it proves to be irrelevant. United have a lot of injuries and their best defender suspended. It will be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.