United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all,

I've got a man u supporting mate who stupidly said the charity/community shield was a trophy and as a result our group of non-red fans have been taking the piss ever since.

All sorts of graphics and gif images etc have been sent his way and he keeps biting; it's proper funny.

Anyone got anything good I can send him to mock him/take the piss some more?

Thanks in advance

Evening all,

I've got a man u supporting mate who stupidly said the charity/community shield was a trophy and as a result our group of non-red fans have been taking the piss ever since.

All sorts of graphics and gif images etc have been sent his way and he keeps biting; it's proper funny.

Anyone got anything good I can send him to mock him/take the piss some more?

Thanks in advance
How about sending this to him?

shut-up-and-fuck-off-89.jpg

Floyd doesn't even know what shirt he wearing Hahahahaha take that Camel gob who the fuck are......

20:42 in the clip..

Had a mate of mine last night text me after the game banging on about how we are a joke and should never have been knocked out by Monaco - trouble is, he doesn't rate City and doesn't rate Monaco either. It went on all night, but I'm not sure what his point was

City can't win the CL - I agree
Monaco aren't a top team and City should have gone through - I agree

They are an odd bunch. Then, of course, he resorts to childish insults.

It's a sign of the times, isn't it. You don't hear a peep when they get beaten but you can't shut them up when we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.