United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it starts tmrw with us v Sou. I would not be surprised if Kun got a red tmrw 3 game ban takes him out of the arse and scum game, then if the scum are looking like losing the derby it still gives the ref opportunity.to remove a key player in the actual game further hindering us .

Remember how the price was justified with the old shirt sales cliche? - I doubt even the most devout rags will be getting that chancers name on a new shirt now, and I bet there are a few quietly stuffed in the back of draws and under beds. The biggest contribution Carlton will have made to shirt sales is rags that were daft enough to get his name printed in the summer will now be forking out for a less emabarrasing replacement.

The scum get next to nothing from shirt sales! Why do you think Adidas put up 750m sponsor over the next 10 years? It wasnt for the scum to get all the money from shirt sales.

Assuming your mate didn't get the gig?
No. He actually didn't follow through his application because the money worked out rubbish
The salary for the actual driving was fine , but then whoever got the job had to hang around for four hours while the training session was on and this was unpaid, plus the interruption to almost every weekend, which as we know as football fans you can't plan for

And it starts tmrw with us v Sou. I would not be surprised if Kun got a red tmrw 3 game ban takes him out of the arse and scum game, then if the scum are looking like losing the derby it still gives the ref opportunity.to remove a key player in the actual game further hindering us .
They've pulled that once this season already, the trick with type 3 match fixing is not to make it repetitive.

Augero , all depends how desperate they are to get scum into fourth place nobody would expect them to do it twice in one season would they ??Some of the best cons are the ones right in front of people's eyes in plain sight , it might not be augero this time could be any one of our more gifted players ,but I would not be surprised if we went into the next set of games after sou hindered in some way .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.