United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show some compassion. They are poor washed up trash. More to be pitied than laughed at.

Bloody hell haha, i remember that slave stuff lol. It just makes them look as cringe worthy as they are. I bet @inchy14 the same fellas when we eventually sell Aguero will be going on like we lost him for peanuts and it was the first time any other team wanted him and he jumped straight away.

Be very afraid . It sounds like Manure you be the REAL deal next year . Griezeman,Mbappe , Varane , Rodiguez and Hart ,, They only need to get rid of Mourinho and they will
nail down 4th place or certainly 5th. They wouldn't be any worse bringing Moyes back.

Wonder if Pogba was watching Juve last night whilst counting his cash. Take note Griezeman..

Wonder if Pogba was watching Juve last night whilst counting his cash. Take note Griezeman..

29kvxbr.png

I do sometimes wonder if reds realise Ronaldo doesn't play for them anymore.

This is the chirpiest i've seen them all season. Viva Ronaldo this, CR7 is the greatest that.

He left you, years ago, for bigger and better....

My mate over from Belgium went on the tour at the swamp, he said that in their club shop they are still selling Ronaldo flags etc.

Metro reporting Griezmann is a done deal.

Aren't they supposed to release this after they lose tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.