United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do sometimes wonder if reds realise Ronaldo doesn't play for them anymore.

This is the chirpiest i've seen them all season. Viva Ronaldo this, CR7 is the greatest that.

He left you, years ago, for bigger and better....

This is the chirpiest i've seen them all season. Viva Ronaldo this, CR7 is the greatest that.

...and actively mugs them off by letting the rumours fly around he is going back every time he wants a wage rise. Do you really use a team you love in such a manor?. It has been a very long time since he played for them and to look at him now i see a Madrid player only almost, still a bit of rag there ofc.

It has been a very long time since he played for them and to look at him now i see a Madrid player only almost, still a bit of rag there ofc.
He'll be remembered as a Madrid player rather than a rag, much as Zidane is remembered as a Madrid player rather than a Juve one or Ronaldinho a Barca player rather than a PSG one. They had a youngster with a bright future and he got taken by a better club, really don't get why they try to hang on to his coattails to such an extent.

...and actively mugs them off by letting the rumours fly around he is going back every time he wants a wage rise. Do you really use a team you love in such a manor?. It has been a very long time since he played for them and to look at him now i see a Madrid player only almost, still a bit of rag there ofc.

Same in the office or pub every time he plays well or does something special.

Oh Ronny this, CR7 that, fuck off you thick ****s, he left to go to his DREAM club after threatening to strike as you were treating him like a SLAVE.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/ronaldo-i-am-a-slave-864958.html

Even FIFA stepped in!!

Yes I do find it strange how they all behave like he plays for them everytime he scores
Should have seen how angry they got when I pointed out to them that the 5 minute trailer for his film didn't show one clip of him in a united top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.