United (A) | Post Match Thread

Haaland is looking like Pep didn't want him and he's been forced on to him. We don't play to his strengths. Pace and height, yet we fook about with the ball, never release it early or send a high cross in. For some of the world's best players to not know this is crazy Haaland must wish he'd chose klopp, he'd be 30 goals up so far, had he been Nunez.
Strikers as good as Erling Haaland don't crop up too often.
He looks like he could be a leader on the pitch, along with Rodri and Dias (when he returns).
Why have a talent like his stifled with our over cautious approach?
We need to play to his strengths and involve him more in the game, before it's too late, and he gets fed up and leaves.
Grealish, Foden, Bernardo, Kev and others are all too often played out of their favoured positions to the detriment of the team too.
Their talents are being squandered and it's wrong.
Why can't Pep just be normal and play round pegs in round holes?
A squad like ours should be steamrollering the likes of Everton, Southampton and Brentford, not to mention the rags.
I don't know what is going on behind the scenes but things need to change, and quick!

Strikers as good as Erling Haaland don't crop up too often.
He looks like he could be a leader on the pitch, along with Rodri and Dias (when he returns).
Why have a talent like his stifled with our over cautious approach?
We need to play to his strengths and involve him more in the game, before it's too late, and he gets fed up and leaves.
Grealish, Foden, Bernardo, Kev and others are all too often played out of their favoured positions to the detriment of the team too.
Their talents are being squandered and it's wrong.
Why can't Pep just be normal and play round pegs in round holes?
A squad like ours should be steamrollering the likes of Everton, Southampton and Brentford, not to mention the rags.
I don't know what is going on behind the scenes but things need to change, and quick!
Me and my mate were saying that about Haaland during the match on Saturday. How long before he starts to get disillusioned with our style of play and wants a different challenge. He's probably touched the ball about twenty times in these last few league matches, which is all very well if he's scoring , but he's not looking close to it, ah just remembered Everton.
The Chelsea league, Southampton, and rags game I'm on about

Agreed mate, the outpouring of emotions when they scored their second was there for all to see, they think not mentioning City in their song cock of the north also bothers us, its a concerted effort by them to not show how much we actually live in their heads day to day week to week. I mean they crack on that Liverpool are their main rivals-not when you live in the same city as you superior neighbours it doesn't, I mean Leeds FFS in their song, Leeds have never been anyone's rivals , they're a fucking sad bunch are united fans-they hate us more than any other club and thats a fact.
As I pointed out before that song was Stoke City's long before it was the rags. Stretford End nicked it off the Boothen End.

just had the misfortune of needing IT support at work, the kid comes across to my desk and he asks how my weekend was...

"Robbed in the derby but otherwise not so bad thanks, you?"
"Wouldn't call it robbed... United were the better team on the day and the offside was a grey area, sometimes you get them sometimes you don't"

Cheeky rag prick. This dweeb is about 20-years-old, has four cans of Monster a day and wanks in the toilets. I wasn't in the mood for this shit.

"grey area my arse, it's black and white. now sort out my Citrix issues and piss off".

should have worked from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.