United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a few years since I have followed this forum closely...but pre-derby excitement got the better of me - particularly given the fact that I'm at work!

I must say that I am pretty shocked at some of the comments. Being a City fan has always been about self-depreciating humour and genuinely, humbly celebrating even the slightest positive moments. On the flip side, supporting the rags has always been about glory hunting, gloating and arrogance. Reading the majority of posts on this thread, I wasn't sure which fans we were.

Enjoy derby day blues...but REMEMBER who we are and what we're all about.

Prediction: 0-0. ;)

0-0 Yeah right.... comparing us to rags... fatal

actuakly he says he should have been done, then goes on to question how the ref didn't see it. Rest of it is, united are big and they're gonna hoof it.

aye, at least he says the retrospective ban is fishy, no one else seems to have bothered analysing it, just accepting it.

Don't think i can bare this media love in for the rags much longer, god i hope we win tomorrow and dont care how, just that we win. Its almost brain washing me into fearing were gonna get hammered tomorrow 6-0 and they win the league after 4 games. According to just about every media article ive read and heard zlatan is unstoppable, pep aint all that and we are nothing without Kun. I can honestly say ive never known a derby day like this with such one sided build up. Roll on tomorrow.

YuEHUen.png

Nolito to drag Bailly out of position with Sane and Sterling darting inside, putting their FBs on their weaker feet, for the pullback/shot/pen.
Big nose is offside.

our pet rags in the office have a disturbing spring in their steps today...

The office this week has been the most bizarre pre-derby....... Nobody is saying anything, reds or blues.... Not a single word. Its normally a good week of trading blows, abuse, piss taking.

Seems both sets of fans are worried...

I might have to kick things off later, the silence feels wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.