Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see his 2 5 3 bayern used

----------------------------------CB----------------------------------
-------------------STONES---------------NIC-------------------
SANE-----IKY-----FERNANDINHO---SILVA---KDB
STERLING-----------IEANACHO--------------NOLITO
Maureens would just have to go home and give he's head a rub

I predict we'll score by getting in the space behind Pogba, he's not got great defensive awareness. Pogba with Blind behind is a weak area for United defensively for sure.

I haven't been overly impressed with United and we should be able to deal with their route one football to Zlatan. Any second ball from that will be ours.

I predict we'll score by getting in the space behind Pogba, he's not got great defensive awareness. Pogba with Blind behind is a weak area for United defensively for sure.
+1
Hope Zlatan and Rooney will play the whole game. I'm much more worried about the pace of Martial and Rashford.

As a life long blue and a natural pesimist I believe this game has come too soon for pep.
I actually think the rags will win but I also feel that it will be the only time pep looses to the PEG whilst he is at the swamp.
Hope I am proved very very wrong but to be honest I am bricking it!

Actually none of you have actually disagreed with me so far, you have answered if I said Pep would be disappointed with the game, which I didn't say, as that isn't my opinion. I thought they were brilliant.

If you think that clip would be analysed by Pep as what he's trying to do, then I think you are completely wrong. There isn't enough commitment to actually scoring. Imo he would be pointing that out on video, where they could have hurt us but didn't.

If we fanny around like that v the rags, they'll sit in & beat us 3-0 on set pieces. We have to make holes in them, get in & create, which is exactly what Bayern did on that day, but not in that clip.

Did he not reference that very clip in Pep Confidential as the point where Bayern finally perfected his tactics?

As a life long blue and a natural pesimist I believe this game has come too soon for pep.
I actually think the rags will win but I also feel that it will be the only time pep looses to the PEG whilst he is at the swamp.
Hope I am proved very very wrong but to be honest I am bricking it!

stop worrying , we will have the 40 points by xmas :)

Like all the optimism here about the game tomorrow among fellow blues and i have city down for a 3-1 win myself. But there is always a possibility of Mourinho's team surprising by the way they approach the game. This game (chelsea-arsenal) comes to mind and i think they will try to go about it in a similar way tomorrow especially in the beginning. Local Derby , Mourinho's first season , Referring howler , Schrulle playing a blinder and they run riot. I am not implying arsene's positional play is same as Pep's but this game should remind us to not get ahead of ourselves. It will be a fun watch though

correct, i remember barca toying with these b*stards at Wembley in the champs league final a few years ago , they had small mobile players like iniesta,messi,mascherano , they made the Rags look like clowns for 90 minutes , it was so one sided it was embarrassing , hopefully dinho.merlin,KDB,and the hated one ,can give them , (as shrek would say) "a football lesson"
the hated one just picked up the player of the month trophy for the Premier League.... hopefully not the kiss of death

Nice to see him ramming it down their throats..... half the fuckers don't even know why they are booing him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.