United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario had many faults but that picture is pure class and proved he could wind up the RB's better than even Mike Doyle. I am on a plane to the South of France flying at 1.20pm tomorrow, perhaps it is not a bad option. I do worry about the threat of Zlatan, I would have loved him to come to City. However, we are where we are, and I still expect us to come away with at least a draw even though we are still missing a number of key players.

The dippers used to be the ugliest team in the world , with the likes of Thompson , Rush , Jimmy Case , etc , but these rags have taken over the title , you wouldnt want to meet Shrek , Belgium Elbows , Swedish Pensioner and Bashford in a dark alley , ugly c*nts.
Bashford has the same head shape as Wallace..

Off we go then Grommit !!

Rest assured ladz
I'm gonna go somewhere else or send the wife out shopping and watch it in doors so I can call the dirty rags all the names under the sun without getting told off lol

Mario had many faults but that picture is pure class and proved he could wind up the RB's better than even Mike Doyle. I am on a plane to the South of France flying at 1.20pm tomorrow, perhaps it is not a bad option. I do worry about the threat of Zlatan, I would have loved him to come to City. However, we are where we are, and I still expect us to come away with at least a draw even though we are still missing a number of key players.

For Christ sake why?!? There is no future with zlatan! We had zlatan then we could kiss goodbye to kelechi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.