United away ticket criteria

There is nothing wrong with the loyalty points system, it's the people who abuse it that's the problem, never going to away games but points whore by getting their ticket for friends, ( anyone with a spare, il have it :-0 )

Where is it on the OS? Nowt under tickets, nowt under fixtures

Yeah I know but they can't charge an extra £50 for nothing. If the points system is scrapped and a ballot brought in
The club may think the Platinum tickets are the only ones to go to ballot, hope I'm not giving them an idea.

Why don't they award loyalty points for games at the academy stadium as a way for people to boost their points ?

In essence, Loyalty Points were the fairest system, when football was cheaper, and City had less big games.
Last season, the match tickets for the two legs against PSG and Real Madrid combined cost me £240.
That's nothing to do with loyalty, and everything to do with the security of your bank balance.
I would certainly suggest removing loyalty points for away european games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.