United away ticket criteria

How many will moan about the points and will not be there against Steaua?
I'd never moan about points, it's the sheer amount of corporate tickets that's taken away from our allocation at United Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal. I've been to the Emirates when there's been Arsenal fans in our away end. I've looked around whilst going wild at a goal at Old Trafford and seen people just stood there watching on, clearly not City fans.

I like many loyal Blues have built up points over many years of supporting the City both home and away, doing the Norwich, Middlesborough Newcastle etc. midweek away games either by booking leave, throwing a sickie or just accepting I am going to be bolloxed the following day in work. Those who travel all over Europe and the World following City deserve the points we have earned and to have somebody come along and say it should be a ballot because they haven't got enough points need to give their head a wobble.

We all started with zero points at some stage, if you go to the games you will get into the higher brackets as people fall by the wayside for the various reasons you currently give for not going. Stick with it you will get there.

I'd never moan about points, it's the sheer amount of corporate tickets that's taken away from our allocation at United Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal. I've been to the Emirates when there's been Arsenal fans in our away end. I've looked around whilst going wild at a goal at Old Trafford and seen people just stood there watching on, clearly not City fans.
Totally agree I think it must be getting to be about 15% of tickets going to corporate now. How do you stop it?

2 things.

The OS has the points going down to 14,000.

Don't know what the wiggle room is, but the club wouldn't put that if they didn't think there was a chance that it could go down that low. Personally think it will sell out at 15,000. Obviously we don't know how many tickets are left after the initial allocation to players, sponsors, branches, etc.

Also, but much more important, I've already found 2 different ticket websites that are selling tickets in the away end. Prices start at £275 upwards. Regardless of the cost, which is disgusting, how are these websites getting City away tickets and advertising them, even before tbe tickets have gone on open sale?

Totally agree I think it must be getting to be about 15% of tickets going to corporate now. How do you stop it?

For these type of games I reckon only about 1000 go to points these days, after superbia get to order as man as they want, Joes, the rest of hospitality (used to be 5% or 150) ex and current players family and friends, any other back door, oh and the City women who go to always tend to support the lads away don't they? Shit I forgot 'supporters' clubs.

If 85 % did go to points I think it would be 2006 ish when Kevin White took over and more tickets went to people using points.

Some of us will be in our shorts in the wind and rain at Stoke tomorrow whilst you're gallivanting in Canada mate!
Haha...u dont want to be here mate.....£36 for 24 cans cider!
Occasionally u have to do family and miss city!!!!!
Will be watching at 430am in prince George though.
I touted out my supporters club tickets so everyone is happy!

I like many loyal Blues have built up points over many years of supporting the City both home and away, doing the Norwich, Middlesborough Newcastle etc. midweek away games either by booking leave, throwing a sickie or just accepting I am going to be bolloxed the following day in work. Those who travel all over Europe and the World following City deserve the points we have earned and to have somebody come along and say it should be a ballot because they haven't got enough points need to give their head a wobble.

We all started with zero points at some stage, if you go to the games you will get into the higher brackets as people fall by the wayside for the various reasons you currently give for not going. Stick with it you will get there.
this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.