United Away tickets wanted (merged)

Jackson-ctid said:
Worth a shout, looking for 2 tickets, don't really care what end, PM me.

My first city game might aswell be a derby haha

going to be hard to get a ticket now mate :(

Honestly if anyone has a ticket for the City end i'll pay whatever within reason. Really am desperate.

libertine said:
Honestly if anyone has a ticket for the City end i'll pay whatever within reason. Really am desperate.
I wouldn't mate it's a shithole, I fucking hate every second I'm in the place. Blind loyalty takes me there and if city weren't playing I wouldnt go near the dump for any reason.

I know mate it's a disgusting place but I really want to be there in among the enemy. Be so much better when we stuff them

I know I ain't got much of a chance but, Any last minute spares, I'll pay upto £150 for them, pm me or ring me 0771******, cheers.

face value on here thanks.

Lastminute.com

Any spares and I will pay face value, buy you a pint, clean your car and your house for an entire year (once a week, every week).

Can get hold of two tickets in the North Stand (home end) if anyone interested you'll have to pm me in the next half hour and be able to travel for them. I'm in Bury now but will be going home soon.

Edit**

Can't anymore they've gone, sorry lads.

de niro said:
libertine said:
I wouldn't mate it's a shithole, I fucking hate every second I'm in the place. Blind loyalty takes me there and if city weren't playing I wouldnt go near the dump for any reason.

Not even with your last tanker of petrol and last match ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.