United fans, always classy

Aren't they there to commemorate where Ferguson got off breaking the law with his tom tit on the hard shoulder with a certificate from a dodgy doctor?

They are not much better than what Fergie left on the road side.

Aren't they there to commemorate where Ferguson got off breaking the law with his tom tit on the hard shoulder with a certificate from a dodgy doctor?

They are not much better than what Fergie left on the road side.
Be careful , he will send Darren round to give your wife / girlfriend / daughter / mother a good leathering

They buy tickets?

Many years ago I used to work on the turnstiles at Maine road. I did the game where we went down when lomas was waisting time in the corner and we went down. I was on the Liverpool bit at the end of north stand next to the kippax. The amount that "doubled up" or just abused me so as to get in free was staggering.

Can still here it now "come on la" let us in - come ed, come ed. hundreds of the fuckers.

Not sure who I want to loose more tonight.

I have no problem with calling Liverpool fans murderers. They are. They just are. 39 Italian families will tell you why. Families of young lads that just went to a football game and didn't come home.

Don't agree with them putting the hilsborough date on it though. That wasn't murder. It was just an unfortunate by product of 1000's of thieving, drunken, Scouse wankers arriving ticketless and causing a storm and having the police let them in to avoid mass crowd trouble outside the ground. More, manslaughter, if anything. For sure the police weren't perfect on the day but put yourself in their position. Do you allow them in or do you keep them locked out, 1000's of them, and await the rampage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.