United fans, always classy

I have no problem with calling Liverpool fans murderers. They are. They just are. 39 Italian families will tell you why. Families of young lads that just went to a football game and didn't come home.

Don't agree with them putting the hilsborough date on it though. That wasn't murder. It was just an unfortunate by product of 1000's of thieving, drunken, Scouse wankers arriving ticketless and causing a storm and having the police let them in to avoid mass crowd trouble outside the ground. More, manslaughter, if anything. For sure the police weren't perfect on the day but put yourself in their position. Do you allow them in or do you keep them locked out, 1000's of them, and await the rampage?

You will get abuse for that post!

I have no problem with calling Liverpool fans murderers. They are. They just are. 39 Italian families will tell you why. Families of young lads that just went to a football game and didn't come home.

Don't agree with them putting the hilsborough date on it though. That wasn't murder. It was just an unfortunate by product of 1000's of thieving, drunken, Scouse wankers arriving ticketless and causing a storm and having the police let them in to avoid mass crowd trouble outside the ground. More, manslaughter, if anything. For sure the police weren't perfect on the day but put yourself in their position. Do you allow them in or do you keep them locked out, 1000's of them, and await the rampage?
What's the point of inciting more hate and potential violence that could be aimed at innocent bystanders tonight? It's a shithouse poster made by shithouse fans of a shithouse club.

Ffs !
d475f3ce8b0fed906897af96fe1fa9df.jpg

Sent to The Sun/Daily Mail/Mirror/MEN every media outlet

They are making the headlines for tomorrow before the game. Well done RAG cunts ! disgracing ya club.

Crumpsall RedBanned
Jul 6, 2006
Strippers and whores.....
New
'Very disapoining' ......... bunch of sanctimonious cnuts (look it up). Manchester is red and Manchester hates the murdering cnuts.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/hillsborough-chants-last-night.415510/page-10

Fecking hell. even RAGcafe is turning pathetic with this tribal ancient bullshit.

There is going to be a few pastings tonight !! I can sense trouble, especially if the RAG's lose the frustration will boil over.

Liverpool fans are getting goaded and incited, you can't blame them if they start a punch up !! the Men in Black are an embarrassment and it's high time they get exposed.

When you have a poster with over 3 thousand posts losing it.. you know it is personal !!

reporting to the press/media. I hope they get exposed in the papers tomorrow for the scum and pond-life they truly are !!! they know they are going out of the cup, 2-0 down and so decide to start some trouble instead.. classy !!

Most horrible bunt of bastards ever.
It really understandable why everyone fucking hates them

Crumpsall RedBanned
Jul 6, 2006
Strippers and whores.....
New
'Very disapoining' ......... bunch of sanctimonious cnuts (look it up). Manchester is red and Manchester hates the murdering cnuts.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/hillsborough-chants-last-night.415510/page-10

Fecking hell. even RAGcafe is turning pathetic with this tribal ancient bullshit.

There is going to be a few pastings tonight !! I can sense trouble, especially if the RAG's lose the frustration will boil over.

Liverpool fans are getting goaded and incited, you can't blame them if they start a punch up !! the Men in Black are an embarrassment and it's high time they get exposed.

When you have a poster with over 3 thousand posts losing it.. you know it is personal !!

reporting to the press/media. I hope they get exposed in the papers tomorrow for the scum and pond-life they truly are !!! they know they are going out of the cup, 2-0 down and so decide to start some trouble instead.. classy !!
To be fair, he's been condemned by everyone else after he posted.

Most horrible bunt of bastards ever.
It really understandable why everyone fucking hates them

Yeah compared to Bluemoon and even RAWK, there is more more of a positive atmosphere on these forums and nicer members to each other. On Ragcafe they basically in-fight and just bicker at each other.. and woman about the result, moan, moan and moan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.