United game postponed due to bomb scare

Thanks mate. Is my analysis two posts up correct ??
I think so mate. don't know how I quoted you again..?
Can you imagine being the poor bloke who found it? You find yourself a nice vacant trap, wipe the inevitable piss from the seat, trolleys down round the ankles, turn round and sit down. And then you look up.......
Well at least you'd be in the best place and position to shit yourself.

Although if I saw a device taped to the door I'd be clenching like fuck, very slowly pull up those trolleys, and then very, very carefully exit without banging the door on the way out...

Looking at the two companies involved in this fiasco; Security Search Management and Solutions Ltd and Deacons Canines Ltd, both look like tiny companies with just one director. Seems bizarre that an organisation the size of Manchester United are using these tiny companies for security training. Giving them free rein to do what they want without any scrutiny is even more bizarre. It's like getting the butty van at work to do their catering and being surprised when it goes tits up.

Durham and Gough completely ignoring it and laughing at Spurs and Arsenal. Rags PR must have had a word.

They have put all the blame on the company, who will now lose their buisness. Scummy fucking rats. RAG SC6M

The security company aren't without blame here. It's not hard to have a register of the fake bombs you left planted around, and making sure you pick them all up at the end of the day. Especially somewhere you know it's going to cause a massive fuss like a 75k seater stadium.

Thing is, even if we're saying the rag security should have found it on a sweep prior to the game - football stadiums are massive places. How in depth are these searches supposed to be? I bet doing a full nook and crannie search of the Etihad would take weeks. The searches are only ever going to be as good as is practically feasible. The main problem here is clearly no-one said "We put 5 fake bombs around the ground.. We've only got 4 back..We should find the other one before we fuck off to the pub".

Can you imagine being the poor bloke who found it? You find yourself a nice vacant trap, wipe the inevitable piss from the seat, trolleys down round the ankles, turn round and sit down. And then you look up.......
At least you'd be sitting in the right place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.