United game postponed due to bomb scare

if they rest players Bournemouth will beat them and they will finish out of euro places altogether. pressure then on for Wembley v palace, who btw are no mugs.
Rags can finish no lower than 6 which gets a place in Europa due to our league cup win

Rags can finish no lower than 6 which gets a place in Europa due to our league cup win

Correct but they would be in the qualifiers 3 days after we meet in China unless they win the FA cup and go into group stages. Thanks to others who pointed this out to me.

Given that the device was found stuck to the back of a toilet door, it's safe to assume that it wasn't even a steward who found it but a rag who was about to take a dump.

Can you imagine being the poor bloke who found it? You find yourself a nice vacant trap, wipe the inevitable piss from the seat, trolleys down round the ankles, turn round and sit down. And then you look up.......

If a draw then Bournemouth go up a place get extra money and UTD guaranteed group stage of Europa.

If Bournemouth win they go up two places and get more dosh and Utd have to beat Palace to get group stage in Europa.

Are they both going to play out the draw to be on the safe side or will Bournemouth want the win.

Is my thinking correct ???

Good point but don't they also have to win or go in Europa qualifiers in July ?
They need a point
Do you have a sectorised search plan with written checklist – signed by a senior steward as completed for the information of the Stadium Safety Officer and Police Commander?

Do all stadium bars, restaurants and kiosks that close after commencement of the event have a search procedure with sign-off checklist so that suspect packages are not overlooked?

Stadium security checklist.

I'm sorry but the events of yesterday are unacceptable. The precedent was set when Middlesbrough failed to fulfil a Premier League fixture so forfeited the game and suffered a points deduction.

I've heard countless people defend them today saying it wasn't their responsibility. I work at a food manufacturers - if we allowed a pest control team to trial some gear on our premises and a fox trap got left behind which then caused us to fail an audit, the BRC wouldn't really say "Wee the blame lies with Rentokil so we'll turn a blind eye to that." We'd be quite rightly fucked left, right and centre and people would be made an example of.

They have allowed 60-70,000 people into an unsafe venue, have wasted police and army resources, they have caused a huge situation where people could have been injured had it not been for City running a drill there nearly five years ago, they have delayed the end of the Premier League season, they have gained an unfair advantage over West Ham, they might affect the income of Crystal Palace and West Brom, they have been allowed extra preparation time for the FA Cup final, they have caused unnecessary travel disruption during the midweek, they have cost a lot of people a small a lot of money in travel costs, Bournemouth will now need to pay transport and hotel costs again, caused unnecessary concern amongst the friends and family of every person in that stadium.

This on top of being late for the Tottenham and West Ham fixtures, the latter after being told to arrive at the Boleyn Ground by 4pm.

An utter disgrace from a professional football club and as I said at the top, they should suffer the consequences like every other team would.

Absolutely.

It all speaks volumes about the way they are being mis-managed from top to bottom. They've lost their dictatorial manager and savvy exec who drove the whole operation and now they've gone, no one else seems to know what the fuck is going on.

Hilarious.

They need a point

Absolutely.

It all speaks volumes about the way they are being mis-managed from top to bottom. They've lost their dictatorial manager and savvy exec who drove the whole operation and now they've gone, no one else seems to know what the fuck is going on.

Hilarious.

Thanks mate. Is my analysis two posts up correct ??

Can you imagine being the poor bloke who found it? You find yourself a nice vacant trap, wipe the inevitable piss from the seat, trolleys down round the ankles, turn round and sit down. And then you look up.......

Would never have happened on Edward's shift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.