United game postponed due to bomb scare

Does anybody else think this whole bomb thing is nothing more than a smoke screen to get the match abandoned so that they then find themselves in a very favourable position as to what course of action to take on the field. Assuming they don't want Europa league they could have finished 7th but that would have depended on other results and they would have to had played their first 11 on Sunday because they still had a chance of champ's league, however now they know their fate they can now play a weaker side and rest their first team for the cup final, which if they don't win sees them playing Europa qualifying games 3 days after playing us in China.This is pure speculation mind, but it also fuckin stinks.
Added to their two late shows in their last two away games you'd have to be a particularly generous human being not to think something underhand was going on.

I'm just surprised that no one, on seeing a suspect device involving a phone with a phone number written on it didn't just call that number immediately, without leaving the cubicle. I mean, it wouldn't have occurred to me (or any right-minded individual) that that phone call might have been the last thing I'd ever have done.

As mentioned previously Deacons Canines brought in the Security guy to work with them on a training exercise in the 100 club area only, not the whole stadium. Therefore a fairly restricted space.

I'm not sure Deacons have a contract with Utd but merely were an outside let, hiring the 100 club for the day.

Imagine what the British media is hiding from the British public on a day-to-day basis in other areas of public life. Scary.

As mentioned previously Deacons Canines brought in the Security guy to work with them on a training exercise in the 100 club area only, not the whole stadium. Therefore a fairly restricted space.

I'm not sure Deacons have a contract with Utd but merely were an outside let, hiring the 100 club for the day.

Makes The RAG's look even more foolish.

Woodward basically smeared Deacon's good name. If I was them I'd sue for loss of earnings due to this.

Makes The RAG's look even more foolish.

Woodward basically smeared Deacon's good name. If I was them I'd sue for loss of earnings due to this.

So how does the security guy enter the ground with 15 fake devices, yet leaves with only 14 ?

No dogs were involved. The devices were spread across a hospitality suite called the 100 Club.

Given that there were 14 devices to find, you have to assume that they told him they could only find 13 of them. Which is worrying in itself, as it was just hanging on the back of a toilet door FFS!!

The report I read suggested that the cubicle door was opened and the steward looked inside the cubicle, but didn't walk into the cubicle so that he could turn round and look at the back of the door.

It seems fairly obvious, although there is a niggling doubt in my mind as to whether City's stewards look at the back of the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.