United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to fucking bury these clowns. None of the pissing about last season where they were battered but ended up scoring 3 goals. Get to 6-0 and keep going. Empty the away end back to London and keep going and going and going. Haaland needs to score 6 and De Bruyne needs to assist 5 of them. Foden can go and get another 4 on top. We want 10!

They were lucky in the Cup final not to be four down inside 20 minutes. Dias put a header just past the post soon after Gundogan scored, then Haaland missed two chances. So City by 4 or 5 on Sunday.
Confident of that.

(mostly.)

Two things, I hope amrabat plays because he's shit and a possible red card, secondly I hope they play 2 wingers, also both are shit and we will run them ragged in the second half when they have spent so much energy covering their full back.
I will be amazed if that defence can keep us under 3 goals, varane and amrabat, yes please.

Reactions: dom
Two things, I hope amrabat plays because he's shit and a possible red card, secondly I hope they play 2 wingers, also both are shit and we will run them ragged in the second half when they have spent so much energy covering their full back.
I will be amazed if that defence can keep us under 3 goals, varane and amrabat, yes please.
Red card, against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.