United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amrabat won't get a red card regardless of what antics he will get up to. Our players are more likely walking on that tightrope. Same with Bournemouth get the 3 points first and if we are in a strong position in boosting the goal difference then take full advantage.

Two things, I hope amrabat plays because he's shit and a possible red card, secondly I hope they play 2 wingers, also both are shit and we will run them ragged in the second half when they have spent so much energy covering their full back.
I will be amazed if that defence can keep us under 3 goals, varane and amrabat, yes please.
Amrabat and Casemiro genuinely can't move, so I'm praying they both play.

Everytime I watch Amrabat, I'm astonished that he's playing at a professional level, I've not seen anything from him to suggest otherwise other than that he somehow managed to chase Mbappe, and win the ball off him at the World Cup.

Gutted Maguire is out as it gives them a chance to play someone more competent.

Hojlund is the only player I'm glad is out, as I do think he would have caused a few problems on the counter, and has actually managed to find the net.

Sir Fishfinger has caused us a few issues in recent derbies so I would of us rather faced Hojlund.

I thought against chelsea we had big holes in the middle of the park that they exploited, and Kovacic would help plug more than Julian (unlike many on here I do love Julian, platonically of course)
That's OK as the rags won't play through the middle it will be kick and rush from them.

jawschrist.gif

He might have done Hojund is clearly the better striker
this is recency bias, hojlund had a good 5 games against poor to mediocre opposition, he did precisely sod all against us in the game at the swamp

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.