United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the bent officiating out of it and it should be straight forward
3-1 and there's will be a pen obviously.
Come on the Blues, and f*** off scruffy jim

Reactions: dom
I have to say;I take great exception to the slurs on the name Jim and of being scruffy. There's nothing wrong with either!
You may be scruffy and you may be called Jim, but this is 2024…simply “identify” as Dapper Dan and you’re sorted! Or, even Cute Carol. The choice is yours today and don’t let anyone say otherwise, lest you turn into a Catty Karen!!

Jeez, this again (match prediction) - focus on yourselves and let us deal with it how we want. Tired of explaining. Hasn't done us any harm has it?

It appears that there are some people who genuinely think that by some mysterious process of osmosis, there is a transfer (must be light particles or something, going through the fifth dimension, or something) between what people predict — I repeat, predict (not want) — and what actually goes on out on a football pitch, or indeed in the stands, when Saturday comes.
Do I really believe that those who predict a defeat on a forum go to the Etihad and then wish for one? Do I fuck…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.