United Post Match Thread

Yaya, Aguero and both ferns were good today. Sagna, Clichy, silva were average. The rest were fucking gash with Demi a way below that.

Won't be popular but Fernandinho, as excellent as he was when he was moved to centre back, was almost as bad for their goal as Demichellis was.

Utter stupidity which was then one-upped by the king of stupid - Demichellis.

Collapse. Injuries,bad luck and poor management. The goal now will be to finish in the top 4 as finishing out of it will be a real disaster.

A lot of us saw that coming , the centre back pairing was ominous , but to be fair , i thought Mangala had a decent game , i think we have seen the last of MDM , buy him a plane ticket back to Argentina , Dinho looked comfortable at centre back , similar to Mascherano did at Barca , he could do a job there until the end of the season. We should be grateful for the international break , we should a full squad barring Vinny so there are no more excuses for MP , he needs to get into these players , if he upsets a few , so what , he's leaving anywat. He now has to use all his nous and secure the champs league spot , and beat PSG, but at the moment i cannot see where the next goal is coming from , never mind a victory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.