United Post Match Thread

Goodness gracious you must have had something really special to calm you enough to be so articulate and correct after such a galling result against our most hated opposition.

A few drinks, a fitful sleep and a creeping up old age and experience lol!

That sums it up perfectly especially Joe Hart's brain freeze.
Last few games Hart's distribution has been atrocious. Never fails to find an opposition player with his long kicks. Could he be under threat too?

See how the seeds of doubt are sown with Pep on the horizon.

Last few games Hart's distribution has been atrocious. Never fails to find an opposition player with his long kicks. Could he be under threat too?

See how the seeds of doubt are sown with Pep on the horizon.
Without a doubt he's under threat, Pep's teams have always played the ball out from the back, including the keeper. Joe just simply couldn't play this system.

I keep saying I just can't wait for next season. But the fact is. I'm not even looking forward to next season anymore because unless that fraud of a manager fucks off before pep comes, we will be finishing 6th maybe 7th in the league the way we are playing. None of them are arsed. There was only 4 players on that pitch at the end of the game that I would want to play next season and that's Aguero fernandinho toure and silva. That's it. A big big clear out Is needed end of.

at first sight i thought mossideblue had had an epiphany

That's the worst United team I've ever seen in my life (I'm 33) and we barely troubled them in 96 minutes. I think we hit the post and made de Gea make two saves all game.

Frightening mate -and which **** sanctioned them ?

I just don't see anything other than what a said Kevin De Bruyne Raheem Sterling Sergio Aguero Joe Hart
i
don't see how pep can win the premier league and champions league with this squad and add maybe Kompany to the out list sad to say but how can you build a defence around him when he's injury hit most of the time. this squad is light years behind the top teams in Europe and behind Leicester spurs arsenal in England so lets have the truth and put the cards on the table

its needs a rebuild a clean out and then 10 to 15 new signings to go with a couple of youth players. pep is a winner and will not wait around for 5 years and let things drop off like pellegrini. in the real world pep is a great manager but had world class players at the clubs he's been at and looking at what we can offer him we must have some very big names coming in the summer or pep would not take the job with our squad its just not good enough

funny thing is we all see pep being this GOD and whatever he touch turns to gold well if sam allardyce had a messi in his team he would be a great manager its a easy job when you have world class players and buckets of money to play with so pep is going to need 3 or 4 of them world class players in the mold of (messi Ronaldo bale) and they don't come cheap

I just don't see anything other than what a said Kevin De Bruyne Raheem Sterling Sergio Aguero Joe Hart
i
don't see how pep can win the premier league and champions league with this squad and add maybe Kompany to the out list sad to say but how can you build a defence around him when he's injury hit most of the time. this squad is light years behind the top teams in Europe and behind Leicester spurs arsenal in England so lets have the truth and put the cards on the table

its needs a rebuild a clean out and then 10 to 15 new signings to go with a couple of youth players. pep is a winner and will not wait around for 5 years and let things drop off like pellegrini. in the real world pep is a great manager but had world class players at the clubs he's been at and looking at what we can offer him we must have some very big names coming in the summer or pep would not take the job with our squad its just not good enough

funny thing is we all see pep being this GOD and whatever he touch turns to gold well if sam allardyce had a messi in his team he would be a great manager its a easy job when you have world class players and buckets of money to play with so pep is going to need 3 or 4 of them world class players in the mold of (messi Ronaldo bale) and they don't come cheap

get rid of pelligrini now. dont let bony near the team, never play demichelis unless sagna zaba and mangala are all out injured, imo the rest of your rant is over the top again imo

Angry last night and still angry this morning, players just don't look like they give a flying fuck, no movement whatsoever and we just stand off them time and time again, very very worried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.