United post-match thread

A full rag side struggled to beat our training team along with Mike Dean doing his best to help. We've just given them that bit of false hope that will come crashing down around them sharpish.

Totally agree. I thought Maffeo and Garcia played very well. Guardiola will have learned a lot tonight about who needs to go, and who's for the future. Most of that 11 that started don't play regularly for a good reason, and the difference showed.

We should go all out for Aubameyang in the summer, his style would suit us and the Premier League perfectly.

Rot started at Celtic when we failed to cope with their frenetic approach.

Since that game confidence has been ebbing away and we know to win a game we have to score at least two with our defence.

Problem is we are too slow all over the pitch (no improvement from previous managers) and have a distinct reluctance to shoot (same as previous comment).

If Pep is so good we are not going to see it with the present squad they are too dyed in the wool.

Forget the CL we are simply not good enough, we have to put our PL form right PDQ and hope for a good run in the FA Cup.

Not concerned, it's the league cup. Why are people so hung up on a result in a competition that's hindered us the last 2 seasons (as nice as it was to win it) just because it's derby. It's still a nothing game.

The run of form is worrying, but I don't see tonight as part of this.

So annoying to hear this. It's a cup competition and a consistent part of every football season. Yeah, it's the least important but we should be wanting to win this. Every team has to play it, it's no hinderance at all.

Jesus, this thread is a bit on the embarrassing side. Some serious bed wetters, you'd think our first team had just been played off the park reading this, not that our second string just lost thanks to a bent referee against a full strength rag side

I could almost forgive that if I thought we'd go down the Hawthorns and give the Baggies a proper drubbing. However, I don't think that's going to be an easy game at all, and with Barcelona looming,we could be in this rut a while yet.

Pep has been found out! West Brom won't be easy. But they will play exactly how the other teams have worked us out. Sit back let us play then they score

We look like a completely different team of late. We're certainly not looking like the team we did at the beginning of the season. A total lack of composure, control and commitment. We're looking like Arsenal on an off day with all of the side ways passing shite (When we're not slipping on our arses) with no real end product. What suddenly happened to the work-rate, the closing down, the triangles and movement?

Errr.. Maybe because it was a completely different team tonight compared to the first 10 games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.